Information Security Analyst
PEAK6 was brought to life by the idea that the development of integrative technology can improve how business is done. The passion for that idea powers our firm still. As an Information Security Specialist at PEAK6, you are free to explore unique solutions and try fresh ideas that benefit the security of our financial services and trading businesses, and our investment companies. You will collaborate with the Information Security team to help solve the firm’s ever-changing but exciting challenges. Working in InfoSec at PEAK6 means that you will always be presented with a variety of new possibilities as you continue to enhance your skills.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Monitoring ticket and event queues, triaging and classifying events, closing out tickets, escalating potential incidents
- In-depth analysis of potential intrusions, information and artifact fusion, recommendations for further action
- Responding to a confirmed incident to determine extent, contain exposure, remediate eﬀects, and facilitate full recovery
- Conducting Program audits & assessments to assure internal compliance.
- Evaluating vendor assurance due diligence questionnaires to identify areas of concern.
- Achieving in-depth knowledge of the Information Security program and helping to identify opportunities for automation & improvement of solutions and processes.
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an Information Security-related discipline.
- Experience in event monitoring, triage, investigation, and incident response within a Security Operations Center or similar environment.
- Experience with industry-leading toolsets for vulnerability management, endpoint detection & response, Next-gen firewalls, and SIEM.
- Experience in establishing, tracking, and reporting on actionable program metrics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Effective communication and time-management skills.
- Ethical hacking, scripting, and/or coding skills are not required but are a plus.
All of our team members have these traits. You should, too:
Motivation Collaboration Curiosity
Integrity Adaptability Ingenuity
Life at PEAK6
We want you to like coming to work so we work really hard to make your job fun and different from any other.
As an Information Security Analyst at PEAK6, you can enjoy:
- Generous medical, vision and dental plans
- Matching 401(k) programs
- Adoption assistance & family leave
- Sabbatical program
- Speakers Series
- Massage days
- Poker tournament with a grand prize of a World Series of Poker buy in
- Sports leagues
- Cornhole tournaments
- Annual PEAK6 Party
- Yoga classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lasik eye discount
- Philanthropy events
- Annual wellness screens and flu shots
- Bagel Fridays/expiration lunches
- Birthday gifts
- Charitable matching gift program