“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years’ experience in Information Security with broad experience in the following Security domains: Network Security, System & Data Security, Identity & Access Management and Application Security
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols
- Hands-on experience in one of more of the following: Web Proxies, Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Network Access Control, Anti-Malware, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention, and Static or Dynamic Code Scanning
- Strong knowledge of both Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge of Industry “Best Practices” and laws relating to data privacy and protection
- High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be willing to be on call 24x7 on a rotating basis
We’d love to see:
- CISSP, SANS, ISA or ISC2 Certification required. Additional Security and/or Operational Certifications desired
- Strong organizational, oral communication and project management skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with, and presenting to, executive level management
Impact you’ll make:
- Serve as the subject matter expert on key security issues and provides expert level consultation to the business units
- Provide security review and guidance for projects driven by groups outside of Information Security, specifically developing security requirements and developing secure designs
- Assist in the development of Information Security Strategy and 3-Year Roadmap for all Security Technology domains and provide input on the strategic direction of the architecture team
- Participates on the Security Architecture Committee to review architectural designs and make recommendations
- Leads Information Security projects throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Authors security standards and procedures
- Serves as escalation point for other Security Architects
- Provides side by side coaching for less experienced Architects and Engineers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.