Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Design, integrate, and implement information systems security infrastructure and security strategy for enterprise clients who are currently on prem or in the cloud.
- Perform security reviews and assessments for potential systems and process vulnerabilities to determine security infrastructure requirements.
- Provide guidance and direction on best practices for the protection of information.
- Collaborate with compliance and tech teams to provide guidance and coordinate effective security protocols.
- Lead the development of the Infrastructure security practice and creation of practice collateral like marketing content, technical assets, demonstrations, client facing templates, etc.
- Hands-on experience implementing cloud security solutions for enterprise clients.
- Strong understanding of security best practices, securing networks, and enterprise cloud applications.
- Familiarity with security and risk standards such as NIST, HIPPA, and HITRUST ideal
- CISSP, GIAC, CISA, CISM, or GCP certified ideal.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?