Insider Threat Investigator
What We'll Bring:
The Information Security Insider Threat Investigator is tasked with preventing, detecting and investigating insider threat incidents. This position contributes to the execution and advancement of investigation techniques to determine root cause and responsibility into confidential matters. This is a position for a self-motivated and detailed oriented candidate
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience conducting counterintelligence and/or insider threat investigations
- Experience with debriefing and solicitation techniques
- Experience in developing screening /interviewing/debriefing plans
- Experience with the evaluation of information requiring further investigation
- Ability to utilize tools for sifting through and visualizing large technical data sets
- Holding or working to obtain Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation
Impact You'll Make:
- Apply proficient knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures to lead complex investigations.
- Independently conduct thorough and detailed investigations to identify root causes of risk.
- Conduct in-depth interviews of alleged suspects and fact witnesses.
- Coordinate the collection and preservation of evidence.
- Analyze information collected during investigations and recommend solutions to mitigate risk.
- Prepare thorough reports, memorandums and summaries outlining investigation facts, data and develop actionable intelligence for the management and the business to mitigate risk..
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure risks and vulnerabilities identified throughout the investigations are mitigated and resolved quickly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.