Ready to write the best chapter of your career? XSELL Technologies leverages artificial intelligence as a foundational capability to listen, learn and support agents in real-time with the exact information they need to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver top performer experiences.
Join us on our mission to empower agents, clients, and organizations to increase human performance and job satisfaction through making conversations more personal. We do this by pairing together the best elements of human touch and machine intelligence to drive results.
About The Job:
XSELL is currently seeking an Integration Architect to be responsible for an individual that will aid XSELL in client integration with Chat and Telephony platforms. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Integration Architect, you will provide technical guidance to customers’ technical teams in support of their adoption of XSELL’s solution. You will design the overall solution architecture for each customer’s Chat or Telephony deployment. This will include recommendations for key integrations for telephony and Chat platforms. You will co-develop virtual agent solutions, including Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), SaaS vendors and System Integrators (SIs). You will maintain close partnership with XSELL’s Engineering teams to build and constantly drive excellence in our products. In this role, you will be working with XSELL customers, and together with our team you will support customer implementation of XSELL products.
We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future.
- Assess the business requirements and manage design, build and deployment of chatbot initiatives
- Architect, design, and support the build of reusable components such as APIs, Frameworks, and ML models to promote no coding approach to building conversational UI solutions
- Experience in designing/developing user-centric conversation experiences involving chat/text, voice, vision, AR/VR on Windows or Linux platforms
- Build Conversational UI prototypes and PoCs to showcase value of AI and digital assistant to business stakeholders
- Have a good understanding of current available and upcoming tools and technologies in the market and build solutions based on the same
- Should have in depth understanding and experience of Chat bot frameworks available in industry including Microsoft Bot Framework and has done projects
- Knowledge of Natural language programming (NLP) and open to learn new NLU, Cognitive voice and related technologies.
- 10+ years experience
- 5+ years of experience building real time chat systems.
- Real time service experience using Pub/Sub systems.
- 5+years of Salesforce or other Saas Platform experience
- AWS Core Services (EC2, SNS, SES, S3)
- Experience building REST API's
- Ability to mentor other developers and provide technical direction on application architecture
- Experience working in an Agile and SCRUM environment
- Knowledge of Natural language programming (NLP) and open to learn new NLU, Cognitive voice and related technologies
- Experience with HTTP, Sockets, REST, RESTful, JSON API services in a programming language (besides PHP)
Ways You Will Contribute
- Create Technical Architecture for RPA, Chat Bot, AI and Machine Learning projects
- Provide thought leadership in development of Conversational UI solutions through design and code reviews, partial development and application of reusable components, hands-on unit testing, and sign off for production deployment.
- Participate in the effort of shaping the architecture and design of conversational UI solutions by actively helping the team in choosing the right technology, methodology, and solving technical problems.
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core values.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity, and compassion towards our coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top-performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration, and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team, and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy, and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.