About the job
closerlook’s Interactive Tech Lead consults with internal and external stakeholders to clearly identify and deliver on business objectives and measurable goals, expected schedule, procedures for accomplishing projects. The Interactive Technical Lead is responsible for the technical management, communication and execution of multiple, concurrent projects.
The Interactive Tech Lead consults with project team members to work towards defining the client deliverable and then manages technical resources and project tasks to deliver on those projects. Successful candidates will have worked in C#/PHP and understand the SDLC.
- Possesses strong understanding in the areas of software development, CRM, user experience, creative design, and infrastructure architecture
- Will plan, design, lead, and execute technical solutions and improvements
- Manages client expectations by fully defining requirements, obtaining necessary approvals and continuous communication
- Coordinates and facilitates ongoing project communication to all stakeholders and participants
- Acts as technical liaison in all necessary internal project meetings between project management, development and QA teams
- Assists Project Managers in analyzing briefs, developing project plans including task breakdown, owners and deliverables. Proactively manages and report on deliverables’ progress and escalates risks accordingly
- Manages communications in a complex project environment through communication planning, information distribution and performance reporting
- Ensures outcomes of high quality and adherence to technical support business objectives.
- Plans and coordinates transfer of information from the technology team to the project management team
- Works with vendors in related processes and on issues encountered
- Defines and ensures the authoring, maintenance, dissemination and adoption of technical support processes
- Assists the QA Lead in the development of test plans and quality-assurance testing activities of projects
- Responsible for continued auditing of best practices, coding standards and code review process and enforcement of those essential steps in the development process
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
- Coordinates the deployment of new or modified business systems and processes required for successful implementation of the technology solution
- 6+ years of experience building web applications and managing digital projects
- Experience with modern web development standards
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines and mitigate risk
- Ability to coordinate the deployment of new or modified business systems and processes required for the successful implementation of the technology solution
- Ability to maintain constructive working relationships with others to work toward common business objectives, timeliness and quality delivery.
- Clear communication skills to fully define requirements, obtain approvals and maintain continuous interaction with clients.
- Strong project management skills preferred
- Successfully managed and mentored a team of software developers.
- Experience with systems engineering such as DevOps, continuous integration and Azure services
- Experience working at an agency, in a regulated industry, or with agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of ETL processes or scheduled jobs
- Experience with database design and administration of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with CRM systems such as Veeva or SalesForce
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
- At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.