Kin + Carta is hiring an iOS Engineer on a contract basis. The ideal potential employee for Kin + Carta is innovative, passionate about mobile technology with full-stack experience, looks to continually learn, and enjoys sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication are a must. Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus.
- Strong object-oriented design skills and a track record of delivering designs to market
- Strong background in Swift or Objective C and familiarity with at least one additional object-oriented language
- Strong understanding of iOS software design patterns (e.g. MVC)
- Experience working with Auto Layout or Swift UI
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experience with source control solutions such as Git
- Experience integrating third-party frameworks
- Ability to effectively communicate technical topics to product owners, stakeholders and other business team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT preferred
What You Will be Doing
- Building enterprise applications
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technologies
- Interfacing with our clients, making technical recommendations
- Helping evaluate emerging cross platform frameworks and mobile enterprise application platform
- Bridging gap between elegant front end design and existing enterprise back end architectures
- Working with experienced mobile developers and architects to foster your experience and growth
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.