iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
We are looking for a creative and passionate iOS developer to help make the next generation of mobile software. In addition to excellent skills in software design and programming, the successful candidate will have experience developing sophisticated user interfaces. Core Data and networking expertise are also required.
We are looking for experienced candidates with at least 3 years of iOS developer experience, who can take on large assignments, involving both UI and non-UI aspects. Code must be organized, readable, maintainable and testable.
- Create and maintain elegant iOS code that's efficient, reusable, and easy to maintain
- Collaborate with other engineers, and with product and design teams to innovate and create an experience for customers & team members
- Having a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with modern user interfaces: collection views, table views, scroll views, auto layout and storyboards
- Attention to detail and quality – keen on the little things that make an app great
- Ability to work with a design team to bring great designs to life
- Fluency in Swift and Objective-C
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required
- 1+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of iOS app dev experience
- Familiar with a variety of Object-Oriented programming languages
- Someone who is passionate, enthusiastic, ambitious, and a team player!
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Passionate and always curious about software engineering and technology
- A strong work ethic and a robust desire to continuously learn and improve