iOS Developer at Livly
Livly is seeking an iOS developer to join our quickly growing mobile team! You'll be responsible for the development and maintenance of iOS applications using Swift. You’ll join a supportive community where designers and developers across iOS, Android, and web collaborate to face exciting new challenges that redefine the way mobile impacts people’s lives.
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Building iOS (Swift) applications, taking a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support.
- Implement all aspects of an app design - high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- Find and fix bugs in a timely manner.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Swift code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and standards.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Technically curious
- Eager to contribute and learn
- Able to contribute in a collaborative manner
- An effective communicator
- A conscientious team member
- Keen on having ownership of your work
What you bring to this role:
- 3+ years experience in iOS development using Swift and/or Objective-C
- Experience with CoreData, Realm or similar frameworks.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to backend services
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Ability to identify and diagnose performance issues and resolve them quickly
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes
- Familiar with different design patterns (MVC, MVVM, MVP etc)
- Experience with dependency managers (Cocoapods/Carthage etc)
- Experience with Android development a plus
- Experience with offline storage a plus
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.