Hello and welcome - We are so excited to get to know you and have you experience LearnCore!
- 3+ years minimum experience
- Excellent IOS Engineer, working in and leading small teams.
- Skills needed:
- Swift is a major plus!
- Virtual Device testing using Saucelabs or comparable
- Testing frameworks like Appium
- Everything else is a plus!!
About Our Entire Stack:
- Scala with Play framework on Backend running on Ubuntu w/Ngnix on AWS EC2 and GCP
- Heading to Microservices architecture
- DB is AWS Aurora MySQL and Spark
- GitLab, AWS, Docker, Jira, GCP
About the Company:
LearnCore is an award-winning multi-tenant Cloud SaaS suite for #salesEnablement video coaching.
About the Role:
This is a Mid-level position; expectations for immediate production are in place. You will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
About the Benefits and Perks:
- Earnable stock options
- Co-sponsored healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K/Roth options
- Pre-tax transit program
- Generous PTO
- In building gym membership
- Weekly catered lunches and well stocked kitchen
- Immediate and massive impact. This role will be a pillar of the business
Note: This is a full-time, on-site position (no telecommuting); Local candidates preferred. No recruiters or staffing agencies, please.