- BS or above in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of Swift, Objective-C, and the iOS frameworks
- Strong understanding of and ability to utilize object-oriented design patterns
- Can write effective unit tests; can utilize TDD/BDD techniques
- Can write safe concurrent code
- Experience with consuming API resources over the Web
A day in the life
- Develop new features for our consumer-facing mobile apps
- Monitor app performance using monitoring tools; prioritize and fix crashes and bugs as they are found and reported through various channels
- Participate in the code review process; give and accept constructive feedback
- Walk a block with colleagues to grab a rich and delicious Dark Matter coffee
- Collaborate with the product team to conceive new features and refine existing ones. Identify iOS features that can be used to improve our products.
- Prepare releases for the App Store and work with QA to coordinate pre-release testing
- Take on small R&D projects to evaluate new iOS features and third-party services
Our Engineering Culture: We are a very tight knit group that is inclusive, fun and hard working. Our number one priority after producing a great product is keeping that spirit alive. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.