About the role:
At Farmer's Fridge, we love data. Every executive decision is (almost) backed by data. Our company's mission is to provide "24/7 access to food you can trust". We believe it is only possible to accomplish our mission by providing a happy and personalized experience on the iOS platform.
In a typical week, you will...
- Lead the development of a personalized experience to fresh food on the iOS platform
- Partner with product, design and engineering teams to accomplish your goals
- Be accountable for the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, particularly Swift or Objective-C, with minimum two years' full time professional experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong appreciation of UI/UX design and related standards
- Obsession with metrics such as engagement, retention and core product actions to show a tangible impact on the customers' happiness.
- Experience with offline storage, multi-threading, memory tuning and performance benchmarking using tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Always be thinking about Software Engineering best practices, DevOps and mobile CI/CD using tools such as fastlane and Circle CI
- Traditional Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Daily Fridge Credits
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience.
About Farmer's Fridge:
At Farmer's Fridge, we're committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you're passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below.