Job Description Summary
CCC is looking for an outstanding engineer who loves coding iOS apps for phone and tablet devices. This position is on a team with experienced, cross-disciplinary team to conceive, design and develop innovative products for our customers. You must be flexible, responsive and able to succeed within an open, collaborative environment.
As a mobile engineer, you will work with an experienced, cross-disciplinary team to conceive, design and develop innovative products for our customers. You must be flexible, responsive and able to succeed within an open, collaborative environment.
In this role, you will create new solutions with other mobile engineers that build mobile/SaaS solutions for the insurance and automotive industry using the latest technologies. Our mobile apps are used every day by tens of thousands of users across the US to run their businesses and process millions of automotive repairs. If you take pride in your code and want to make a difference, then CCC is the place for you.
- 2+ years work experience developing mobile applications
- Advanced competency in iOS development with Objective-C and Swift
- Deep domain knowledge and experience with relevant tools, languages and frameworks (XCode, Fastlane Crashlytics, Firebase, etc.,)
- Experience working as a native mobile engineer on a publicly-released application
- At least one live app available in the App Store
- Understanding of performance optimization, caching, security, native hardware component integration (ex: camera)
- Knowledgeable of auto layout UI development, Design Patterns, and network connection with RESTful service
- Highly capable at debugging code using XCode, Instruments, and other tools
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills are absolutely required
- Experience using work item tracking systems like Jira or VSTS
- Experience in mobile data storage by using SQLite and core data or another database/framework
- Experience with GIT and SVN, continuous integration, and cloud-based QA automation
- Experience and knowledge in Python is a great plus
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.