iOS Software Engineer at AccuLynx
AccuLynx is a fast-growing SaaS provider of CRM/project management software for roofing contractors. With more than 10 years in the business and impressive year-over-year revenue growth, we have quickly established ourselves as the leading software product in this multi-billion dollar industry.
We are actively looking for a smart and passionate iOS Mobile Engineer to evolve our Mobile SaaS offering. This role requires someone who loves the craft of building great software and is passionate about the user experience. AccuLynx is developing the next generation of construction management tools for the mobile space. Construction management is an emerging market that allows us to be creative and inventive on a daily basis.
What You Will Be Doing Every Day:
- You will work independently within a smart and passionate team. No code monkeys here!
- You will build useful features for our customers.
- You will contribute to product decision making.
- You will have time to learn and innovate.
- You will have fun. We enjoy game days, nerf wars, and company outings.
Here Are Some Projects You Might Work On:
- Implement real time communication between our customers.
- Integrate with more native capabilities like advanced dialing and calendaring.
- Solve advanced mapping and geolocation problems.
- Build offline capabilities for our customers that work in remote locations.
- Utilize all the room a phone and tablet can give us.
- Experience in native iOS development (Swift).
- Experience in full-stack mobile development.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Belief that performance is a feature.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience with Android and/or Xamarin development.
- Experience with Cocoapods and/or Carthage.
- Experience with Fastlane.
- Experience with our backend stack: C#, Sql Server, Redis, ElasticSearch, Git.
- Contributions to OSS projects, Stackoverflow, or other communities.
- Familiarity with Agile/KanBan methodologies.
We do not hire based on buzzwords or popular acronyms. We expect you to be a master of your domain and be eager to learn any technology or language in the future. We aim to reply to your application within a week of receiving it. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do at AccuLynx. The stages include:
- CV, open source code, or public portfolio review
- Phone interview with an Engineer
- Face to Face conversation with a few members of your team.
- The Code Challenge - A take-home 4-8 hour real-world coding problem. Build something that does these things. It’s not a stupid brain teaser or something requiring special knowledge.
At AccuLynx we try to create the best working environment possible, comfy chairs, casual dress, and a fun environment. We believe that culture is one of the most important ingredients for success and below are some of our benefits:
- Attractive base salary and commissions
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible work hours
- Competitive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Gym membership (to work off the snacks and drinks)
- 401K matching and safe harbor contributions
Applicants must be able to work legally within the United States, and we currently do not offer H1B Visa sponsorship. Please, no 3rd party inquiries.