Where are you going?
Are you looking to grow in your career? Do you approach new challenges with excitement? The Shelby Group’s culture is an environment where your passion for professional growth and development are valued. You’ll have the opportunity to stand out; as we provide the visibility and recognition at the individual, team and company level. You’ll have the opportunity to leverage your ability to build strong relationships with employees and clients at all levels.
What You Will Do:
DI Developers can expect to be based out of our Schaumburg and/or Chicago office. They will be expanding our Digital Invoicing product. They will interact with both Shelby implementation teams and internal users to extend our capabilities in the Digital Invoicing space.
Our ideal candidates will have a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, with experience with Agile environments. They would be fluent in Java with strong database skills. Shelby is an Agile development utilizing Java in a Spring environment to provide SAAS to Coupa companies looking automate paper or email invoices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide technical expertise on Digital Invoicing to implementation teams
- Design and extend product capabilities to support new clients
- Develop new functionality and capabilities in conjunction with state business requirements
- Understand integration between Shelby and their business partners
- Create dataflow, architecture diagrams and technical documentations
- Build internal tools to provide tracking, traceability, customization for internal users
- Develop the database queries based on the requirements
- Develop test cases/scripts and execute testing
- Troubleshooting application/integration issues
- Identify and resolve data integrity issues
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss project progress and issues to be resolved
- Full Stack Development
- Knowledge with systems integrations, databases, development, and support
- Knowledge on Integrating Source To Pay Suites like Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua or similar programs with other systems
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree (STEM preferred).
- Three to five years of experience in software development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge on data and object-oriented programming.
- Experience on databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle etc.,
- Experience on REST API, SOAP web services-based integrations.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
Who we are:
The Shelby Group is a “Gartner recognized” top tier global consulting firm in the area of Procurement Optimization. Our company is experiencing 50% YoY growth and has conducted business in 90 countries over the past 30 months. Recently, Shelby has received Private Equity investment from WestView Capital (link below). Our success can be attributed to our people. We hire creative, agile, and driven professionals who are always adapting, learning, and developing. Our company has a staff of 115+ diverse and talented employees who embody our work hard play hard culture. They create an environment where you can be yourself, are allowed to take risks and make mistakes, and have the opportunity for self-directed growth and learning. We are looking for candidates who are excited to nurture this environment and add to our unique culture.
Press release: https://www.theshelbygroup.com/westview-capital-partners-completes-a-growth-investment-in-the-shelby-group/
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities