Please note that this opportunity is only for people currently living in Argentina. If you do not live in Argentina, return to all jobs and use the filtering options to find opportunities in your country.
Kin + Carta is seeking a Java Software Engineer who is excited about development within the emerging technology ecosystem. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 500 companies in the enterprise software space.
Solid communication skills, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.Responsibilities
- Consulting with Fortune 500 clients in order to build enterprise-grade cloud-native applications
- Supporting team members in order to deliver products to market in an efficient manner
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences
- Bridging the gap between elegant front end design and existing enterprise backend architectures
- Mentoring less experienced engineers to foster their career path and growth
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Strong level knowledge of Java and Java web applications
- Strong understanding of modern Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Services, etc)
- Solid OOD and OOP skills are required
- Previous experience delivering products in an Agile environment
- Experience developing enterprise applications that support high traffic volumes
- 3 or more years of professional software development experience
- Exposure to modern software practices such as TDD, CI/CD, etc. is required
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Certifications in Google (Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Developer) or Pivotal (Pivotal Certified Developer Java, Spring Professional) are preferred.
- Previous exposure to Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a huge plus
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Working experience with microservice architectures is a plus
- Working experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
- Working experience with modern web application frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, etc) is also a plus
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.