The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology” – Mohit Kapoor (CIO)
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Proficient in building MVC applications using Spring framework and Hibernate.
- At least seven years of hands on full lifecycle Java development experience.
- A strong proficiency in Java concepts and object modeling in a Linux environment.
- Proficient in SQL and have worked with Oracle database.
- Strong knowledge of technology and product trends, especially what is happening in open source, DevOps, and Analytics.
What we’d prefer to see:
- Experience in service oriented architecture and related patterns.
- Experience in containerization.
Impact you’ll make:
- You’ll work on one of our core online application that is fundamental to fulfill TransUnion’s core online products.
- You’ll work with a team of engineers to plan, design, and develop applications in an agile environment
- You’ll be heavily involved in component based architecture, project facilitation, multi-platform application design and systems designYou’ll be a thought leader in developing enterprise level application and custom integration
- You’ll focus on improving our software delivery pipeline as we move down the CI/CD path
- You’ll translate complex technical concepts into high-level designs for development teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.