Merchant Services is investing in a global leadership position in the rapidly evolving payments landscape with an aggressive transformation agenda under the name of Helix. This multi-year, firm-wide strategy will build customer-centric payments solutions for business clients. It’s a unique opportunity to build a modern product suite on a cloud-based, API First, big data platform at an enterprise scale. In addition, the agile operating model will co-locate product owners, designers, and engineers to rapidly bring-to-market new product features. As a result, this transformation team will leverage the power of the firm to help clients expand globally with speed, efficiency, and innovation.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience with industry wide technology strategies and best practices that include building applications that are secure from start
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals and being passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, Spring Framework, REST API, Reactive programming, Python scripting, and micro services architecture
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as PCF, AWS and services like S3, DynamoDB, EKS, SQS, KMS, and ALB
- Experience with front-end development using React/Angular framework and typescript with tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- 1 -3 years’ experience working as a hands-on Java Software Engineer
- Working closely with analysts, testers and key business partners for effective agile delivery and testing
- Hand-on experience with CI/CD, DevOps best practices, automation tools like Terraform
- Hand-on experience with TDD and BDD test automation frameworks like Cucumber, Karate, Mockito, JUnit, Jest, Mocha etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.