Java Technical Lead at Productive Edge
Productive Edge, Chicago’s fastest growing digital consultancy group is seeking a Java Technical Lead. Our people are passionately authentic about their love for what they do, and how they do it. At Productive Edge, you will get to shape and create innovative technology to transform our Clients.
Day to Day:
- Predict possible & react to performance bottlenecks.
- Investigate anomalies in multi-tier architecture finding root-cause for the problems which are very critical for the business and require a very fast turn-around.
- Collaborate with architects and technical decision-makers on making adjustments to global architectures, either rewrite or plan from the ground.
- Lead the most technically complex and challenging aspects of day-to-day implementation of the team.
- Oversee & own component level architecture implemented by the team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years expert level working with Java based and web-oriented stack
- Java core - expert level with a very deep understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, memory model, data structures and optimizations
- SpringFramework core - expert level with a very deep understanding of beans lifecycle, dependency injection, AOP, configuration best practices
- RDBMS - an expert level of SQL, deep understanding of transactions, concurrency, locking mechanics
- Hibernate - good understanding of how hibernate behave internally, where and how to apply caching for best performance, how to map entity relationship for the best performing way
- Linux - good understanding of Linux itself, shell scripting experience, implementation of one-off shell scripts(even complex ones) and scripts with a long time to live
- Very clean source code - produced source code should be self-explanatory without additional documentation.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision