Java/MuleSoft Developer at Slalom
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what's possible, and create what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the US, UK, and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Role: Java/MuleSoft Developer
Slalom is seeking a Java/MuleSoft Developer to join our newly formed Regional Delivery Team (RDT). RDT helps our clients transform their businesses by providing local teams access to cutting edge capabilities and scarce expertise. You will help support, develop, and expand new capabilities throughout the regions, which will require about 30-40% travel throughout the midwest region.
- Work with architects to translate business requirements into well-designed integration solutions
- Participate in technical design sessions and develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with client business objectives
- Develop, test, and document integration solutions, custom development, and data migration elements of business applications in the CRM, ERP, HCM domain
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
- If you are not experience with MuleSoft, no problem, we can train you
- 3+ years' experience developing enterprise-grade solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with business applications; such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Workday, Ariba etc.
- Ability to develop and execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, and API Management technologies
- Passionate about cloud platform and solutions in SaaS, Digital and Collaboration space (e.g. Salesforce, Apptus, Steelbrick, Netsuite, Dynamcis AX, Workday, ServiceNow, Magento)
- Familiarity with multiple programming environments and tools
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong problem-solving and software triage skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Demonstrated skills in helping negotiate priorities and resolving conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, product management, and engineering)
- Knowledge of QA processes and test-driven development
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Web services development experience
- Ability to travel 30-40%
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.