ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
We’re looking for software engineers focused on web application development. We ship early and often. We care about our customers. We’re building new products. An ideal candidate is excited to use web technologies to build client applications used by tens of thousands of businesses.
What your day could consist of:
- Add developer tools to our Chrome Extension
- Integrate ActiveCampaign platform’s in to client applications
- Use modern ES6 and Google's AppScript to build cool stuff
- Write tests with Karma, Mocha, and Chai
- Collaborate across engineering and all of ActiveCampaign
What is needed:
- Solid knowledge of front-end libraries and frameworks
- Experience and opinions on software testing is always a plus
- Relentless focus on our customer’s experience
- Excellent communication skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description