Ever had your credit or debit card stolen? It happens to millions of consumers at the merchants they shop at every day. Which is why we built Rippleshot. We detect the data breaches that cause these problems faster than anyone else in the market. This allows banks, credit unions and merchants to act on the breaches quicker and smarter than ever before — which means consumers are alerted earlier.
Six years ago, we were the new kids on the block. Today, dozens of banks, credit unions, and billion-dollar companies trust us to help them fight fraud. Always smarter, always faster. And we are not done. The fraudsters are good. We need to be better.
Rippleshot brings the power of machine learning and big data to help banks and credit unions reduce fraud by analyzing millions of card transactions daily to proactively detect compromised merchants and identify an issuer’s at-risk cards.
Who We Are:
We’re an eclectic mixture of data scientists, former journalists, finance analysts and seasoned entrepreneurs who all share a passion for mission-driven work. Well…and food. We definitely love food here. But we digress.
Data breaches are more than just a headline you read in the news every day. They’re causing billion-dollar losses to merchants, financial institutions, insurers, consumers and everyone in between. At its core, Rippleshot is a tool to catch them earlier - and it’s gotten us quite a bit of attention. We’ve won innovation awards locally and globally.
That’s just the tip of the spear. We believe a tsunami of fraud is headed our way over the next five years. We think we have the winning combination of analytics, machine learning, big data, and people to protect our clients from these evolving threats. It’s a race and we are all in!
What We Need:
Rippleshot is seeking a seasoned software engineer who will work with product management and customer success teams to improve existing products and develop new ones.
This job also involves the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to front-end web applications, which impact millions of consumers,
- Contribute to a highly collaborative and iterative process of product development,
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets,
- Ensure high code quality through rigorous testing,
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during testing,
- Set best practices on development and testing.
You’ll Be a Great Fit If:
You have a strong interest in web application design and a desire to work in FinTech. You’re smart enough to work just about anywhere, but you’re picky about finding the right role. You’re experienced, but you love to learn, and you want to work with other smart people like you who want to have fun building something great.
You must meet all of these qualifications:
- Proven track record in developing high quality, highly responsive and scalable web applications (4+ year),
- Continuous integration and automated deployment (2+ years),
- Rigor in automated testing, and other engineering best practices.