ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses around the world. ReviewTrackers software quantifies the customer experience, extracting data from customer reviews that allows brands to better understand their customers. We are seeking a Junior Engineer who wishes to learn new skills, contribute phenomenal things, and be the best version of themselves. Most of the work will be in Ruby and/or React but there will be opportunities to get into Golang and Mobile Development as well.
What you bring:
- 6+ months of professional programming in Ruby or React
- Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Never stop learning and are always ready to pick up new languages, frameworks, libraries
Engineering team culture:
- Time dedicated to discussing & POC-ing product ideas created from ALL employees, including engineering
- Clear and defined promotion path for all engineers
- Collaborative work environment. Our engineers are super friendly and love to help each other out!
- We regularly pull in tech-debt items to work on in sprints
- Weekly 1 on 1 with manager
- Tight-knit relationship with the Product Team & use data-driven decision making
- Bi-weekly company wide demo day to find out what individuals throughout the company are working on
- Monthly Engineering lunch and learns
- Monthly happy hours and quarterly team culture events (axe throwing, movie screenings, Blackhawks games, etc)
- Weekly company-wide happy hours
We get our work assignments through two-week sprints which include kickoff, grooming (estimation), retrospective and daily standups. We deploy multiple times a day and have a pretty well tooled local development setup.
Engineer benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- $1500/year education budget (conferences, continued education)
- Weekly WFH day
- Separate monthly budget dedicated to education through books
- We strive for 3 (2 guaranteed) 100% meeting free days
- Biannual Hackathon
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth
- 100% company paid premiums for health(Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.