Reverb.com is looking for a Junior Sales Engineer to serve as a technical resource for the seller engagement team and to act as an evangelist for our API and integrations. He or she will identify opportunities with all sellers, app developers, and software companies to explain possible solutions and act as the go-to person through implementation and support.
- Identify and troubleshoot all seller, developer and affiliate integration issues.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations to prospective integrators, affiliates and internal teams.
- Craft custom solutions depending on sellers’ and affiliates’ needs within Reverb’s product capabilities.
- Help craft technical documentation and liaise between external affiliates, internal sales and development teams.
- Report on business development/sales activity and product requirements.
- Solution-based sales experience in a technical environment.
- Self-motivated with a conversational understanding of integration technologies like REST APIs, embeddable widgets, and apps. Technical training will be provided.
- Comfortable working in a high-growth technology company with a rapidly expanding client base.
- E-commerce experience (Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, etc) strongly preferred.
- API and PHP experience is a major plus.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice. Even a stand up desk if you want!
- Discounts on music gear.