Junior Salesforce Administrator
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was difficult, too risky, and fraught with bias. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 500,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by over 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
G2 Crowd is in need of a Junior Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for ongoing support and administration of Salesforce.com CRM and related integrations. This position will be mostly focused on supporting our internal users in the ongoing day-to-day use of the system. This person promotes user adoption; provides training; tests new functionality; and stays current on industry best practices, new platform releases, AppExchange solutions, and more.
- Create and maintain objects, fields, views, reports, dashboards, automation and other Salesforce components
- Perform Quality Assurance on newly developed Salesforce configurations
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Conduct end user training and cross train team members on best practices and new release features
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience and provide end user support
- Additional administration of auxiliary systems
- 1+ years of administering the Enterprise Edition of the Salesforce platform
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred emphasis in information systems, computer science, or a related field
- Mastery of the declarative capabilities of Salesforce, including security controls, process automation tools, and business application development
- Formal certifications like Salesforce Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, App Builder, etc. are preferable, but not required
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, HubSpot, DocuSign and/or Lightning preferred
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.