Junior Software Developer
Individuals in this position get to develop and implement exciting new technology. The work environment is fast-paced and challenging with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. The primary focus of this position is the development of benefits, enrollment, and HRIS web based software.
- 0-3 years experience in software development or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience using ASP.NET, C#, and SQL
- Excellent problem solving skills and a good sense of urgency
- Capable of recognizing how impacts to business process or requirements would translate to necessary changes to an application
- Has a basic understanding of interfacing systems
- Ability to respond to rapidly changing market requirements
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Experience using Team Foundation Server
- Experience using SQL Server
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.