Knowledge Management Lead at 10th Magnitude
Who we are:
10th Magnitude (10M) is a technology services firm helping businesses achieve transformation through cloud technologies. We are market leaders in leveraging the power Microsoft Azure to accelerate innovation speed, operational agility and customer responsiveness for clients around the globe. As one of the top Microsoft Azure partners in the US we specialize in Azure Migration, Analytics, DevOps, Application Modernization, and Data Intelligence achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. 10th Magnitude is a member of the Microsoft Azure Partner Advisory Council and a Gold Cloud Platform Microsoft partner, and rapidly expanding across the US.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will facilitate the cataloging and development of Assets and IP as part of the 10M strategy to produce reusable assets and industry-specific accelerators for efficient and predictable project delivery. You will work with different delivery teams to incorporate and enhance IP and be a point person for a portfolio of IP and Assets (the IP Catalog) to assist Sales, Marketing, Solution Owners, and Delivery.
- Manage IP and Asset “capture” process to obtain reusable materials from delivery. Also, manage the “catalog” process for taxonomy and connecting individual assets together for reuse (the IP Catalog).
- Maintain the IP Catalog being a point-person for existing IP and Assets, status, projects in-flight leveraging, etc.
- Participate in the Sales cycle when assets are involved.
- Point person for Sales/SA to understand what is available in our IP inventory and asset catalog.
- Identify IP/asset areas for development based on patterns from sales opportunities.
- Execute a demo of existing IP/Asset catalog in support of a sales effort and/or educate the SA/Sales lead.
- Participate in our Delivery Methodology (10MDM) execution to identify existing asset use opportunities (includes Sales phases as part of 10MDM through the project Close phase) and potential new candidates. For example:
- During the Estimating task in the Sales process: provide IP and Asset information to the SA to include in the estimate.
- During the Engagement Architecture task in the Sales process: incorporate the IP and asset information with the DD into the project approach and plan.
- During the Project Close task in the Close process: Collect any IP and asset information to analyze into the existing IP Catalog
- Provide input to and partner with Solution Owners for delivery IP and assets that can be incorporated into a 10M solution. Partner with Solution Owner to document and understand IP/Asset enhancement needs i.e., gaps to enhance the IP/Asset to address a solution owner’s need.
- Manage IP and Asset improvement backlog for cataloged IP. The improvement backlog consists of gaps that could be filled in through additional projects or internal contractors to improve an asset.
- Evangelize IP and Asset Development from both delivery projects and quarterly incentive plans to all employees via standard communication channels like Slack channels, company meetings, webinars & industry events.
- Ability to improve the current IP Catalog “MVP” called Epicenter using PowerApps and SharePoint to enhance IP capture and catalog for future use cases around IP usage and rating. Ability to learn the technical skills if not experienced in the platform.
- Understand process/workflow to identify areas for continuous improvement with the IP/Asset aspect of our business across sales and delivery. Recommend, support and/or roll out the changes without our 10MDM or sales/estimating process that leverages IP.
- Experience within a consulting services organization and or experience with developing consulting solutions
- Ability to collaborate across teams including marketing, sales, engineering and active participation in a consulting environment
- Comfortable speaking to all levels from engineers and analysts to C-suite level
- Experience with process definition as well as awareness of change management aspects in the success of adoption
- Highly organized and diligent in working across teams
- Experience with Microsoft Toolsets such as SharePoint, PowerApps and other process automation toolsets
- Experience working alongside very technical people
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years’ experience administering or consulting within the Microsoft ecosystem and/or Azure
- Strong analysis skills to compare current state to defined state, identify gaps, and construct the plan to close the gaps to the defined state
- Organized and diligent in technical documentation
- Experience working with cross functional project teams and remote employees
- Ability to multi-task across projects and 10M organization units
- Proficient with communications and technical writing
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Self-starter, ambitious, and flexible