Lead Campaign Developer at Discover (Chicago, IL)
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for the design, development, coding and execution of marketing and service communications within a campaign management tool. This includes outbound communications within the following channels: Direct Mail, Email, Mobile, Paid Media and Discover.com site. Ensures all campaign objectives are executed on time and accurately.
- Collaborates with business partners to design, build and code cross channel communications using campaign platforms such as Unica/Adobe.
- Serves as the technical lead on projects. Translates and conveys business solutions and strategies into system and database architecture.
- Designs and builds strategies, processes and technology solutions that support business needs and align with industry best practices.
- Identifies data solutions to support complex campaigns including: database data, Teradata, flat files and data warehouses.
- Develops and maintains best practices and standard operating procedures for campaigns.
- Serves as the primary liaison to technology partners for data requests, issue escalation and resolution.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology
- 2+ years of experience in database marketing, coding or related
- 2+ years of experience in Lean, Agile, or related
- 2+ years of experience in cross campaign selection or related
- In lieu of Education Experience, 6+ years of experience Database marketing or related including Lean/Agile principles and coding capabilities
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 4+ years of experience Database marketing or related including Lean/Agile principles and coding capabilities
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.