Lead Consultant Developer (Professional Services)
Job Position supervise work of other employees? No
Job Position requires travel? Yes, willingness to travel at least 80% across U.S.
Professional Experience: Must have five years of experience in the job offered, Software Developer, Applications Developer, Software Engineer, Lead Developer or Technical Lead or closely related
Special Skill Sets Required - Must have at least experience 12 months experience with each of the following skill sets:
- Participating at all stages of the software delivery life-cycle, including analysis, development, testing and deployment;
- Leading a team of software engineers to oversee project activity, manage project deliverables and progress, prioritize plans for future iterations, and manage team performance;
- Utilizing Agile development methodologies including Continuous Integration, Extreme Programming, Continuous Delivery, Test-Driven Development and pair programming;
- Using test automation frameworks to test at different levels, including unit, functional and integration testing;
- Developing software applications using Java, Ruby or .NET;
- Serving as a liaison between client and development team to define scope and technical direction of the project including requirements gathering and design discussions and managing project deliverables and timeframes;
- Working on projects with distributed teams, including managing coordination across countries and time zones; and
- Coaching and mentoring junior developers in all aspects of software development, including Agile development methodologies.