Lead Endpoint DevOps Engineer at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
System and Data Security team is integral part of TU Information Security program that focuses on endpoint protection controls and solutions. As a member of this innovative agile team, you will collaborate with others to develop and support capabilities required to ensure endpoint security controls are installed, operational and working effectively according to Information Security policy. In this space you will also construct processes to automate monitoring, installation, and remediation of end-points agents.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of software development experience and/or full-stack engineering.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices and standards.
- Understanding of DevOps tools (Bit bucket, Jenkins, Jules, Automated deployment tools) with CICD capabilities.
- Ability to straddle and deliver in traditional endpoint technologies and modern next gen constructs simultaneously.
- Automation of service delivery, fully performance telemetry, with strong background of delivering and supporting a combination of vendor and open source solutions.
- Automation experience with Ansible play books and programming languages like Java, Perl, Python or PowerShell scripting.
- Solid communication skills coupled with eagerness to learn.
- An understanding of troubleshooting, configuring agents, management consoles, and API integrations.
- Strong comfort level with emerging technologies and keenness to prototype new ways to getting results on a global scale.
- To succeed in this role, you need to be courageous, eager to learn, able to work through ambiguity, communicate effectively, problem solve, and foster idea generation.
We'd love to see:
- Hands on experience with security tools and concepts
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Experience in client deployment to servers/workstations via software distribution tools
Impact You'll Make:
- Support team transformation to move into DevOps model.
- Look for opportunities to simplify and optimize technology and processes in support of health, performance, stabilization, tuning of endpoint security agents.
- Oversee direction to design and create automated workflows, processes, custom scripts or code used to deploy, monitor, remediate and report on endpoint agents.
- Collaborate with other developers, security teams and managers in order to determine the solution technical direction, systems architecture, and system design and implementation plan.
- Set the direction for engineering efforts and drive the technology selection (including buy vs build decision).
- Ability to reengineer and automate processes to deliver reports, alerts, and metrics pertaining to endpoint security coverage, system availability and compliance.
- Ability to not only identify potential problems, but quickly present options to overcome or bypass those issues.
- Identify, evaluate and participate in decision making around new and next-gen endpoint technologies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.