Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Lead Full Stack Developer
The lead full stack developer will be responsible for performing a consolidated Work Intake function in the Technology Development Competency Center. This US-based role is primarily responsible for acting as a liaison between Epsilon clients and Technical Leads from the development team in the Epsilon Bangalore office in order to facilitate the execution of off-shore front end development activities in line with the specifications of the particular client needs.
Specific Job functions:
- Engage directly with Epsilon clients and client teams to identify and document client requirements.
- Assemble standardized work packages to include requirements, specifications and high level design and architectural direction.
- Communicate directly with the Bangalore Technical Leads to present the work packages in a format that is clearly understandable, actionable, and usable.
- Iterate as needed to ensure the Bangalore team has all of the information they need to take independent ownership of the work through the development cycle.
- Once the work is completed and returned, ensure that the work was completed in accordance with the requirements and direction provided in the work package
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and a self-starter
- As needed perform hands on front end development activities, including;
- Experience working with a PHP framework (Laravel, Codeigniter, CakePHP, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS like CrownPeak, AEM and Sitecore.
- Experience building or working with APIs
- Experience working with Version Control Systems
- Ability to work across a broad range of products and environments
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Understanding of HTTP, XML, JSON and web technologies
- Experience working with a web server (Apache, NGINX, etc.)
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MYSQL, etc.)
- Experience working in Linux environments (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Working knowledge of a scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Experience implementing solutions adhering to ADA guidelines
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience developing and successfully deploying software programs/applications
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.