At ShopRunner, our mission is to help retailers thrive by sparking and deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love.
Our 4.4M members receive exclusive benefits such as free 2-day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 140+ retailers. Our retailers enjoy the power of cross-retailer network effects in the form of new customers and increased purchase frequency.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Lead UI Engineer at ShopRunner, you’ll be driving architectural design and change on our partner integration kit, which is featured on hundreds of partner websites. We’ll be looking to you to help create, test and deploy solutions that integrate seamlessly, all at scale.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analyze and evaluate existing technologies, and plan and lead the architectural improvements to make development, testing and deployment more efficient
- Work closely with stakeholders on product, data, UX and engineering to ensure your technical solutions meet business needs
- Mentor other team members
- Work with back-end developers to Integrate UI with JSON APIs and other distributed systems
- Research and evaluate new technologies
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 7+ years of experience as a change agent making architectural and/or language decisions
- Experience communicating and convincing key stakeholders of technological changes
- Experience with JS build tools
- Experience building modular JS code-bases (e.g. ES6/AMD/UMD/CommonJS/SystemJS module systems)
- Flexibility to work with multiple integration points
- Experience optimizing web applications to increase speed, scalability, and extensibility
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.