Lead Network Engineer at Enova
About the role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of engineers whose job is to develop and deploy innovative network solutions. You will work with the team to engineer and manage traditional network environments, Cisco ACI, and cloud environments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guide the architectural direction for data center, corporate, and remote office networks
- Direct, build, and manage Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) deployments in production environments
- Recommend and implement modern WAN technologies and direct connections to the cloud
- Consult on AWS networking
- Create and enforce best practices across the network infrastructure
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and solve complex network problems
- Provide on-call support to Operations as needed
- Manage Cisco routers and switches (Nexus and Catalyst), Cisco ACI, Palo Alto firewalls, and wireless deployments
- Deploy and manage network monitoring solutions
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 5+ years of network administration experience
- Understanding Data Center network technologies
- Knowledge of routing protocols, specifically BGP and OSPF, as well as Layer 2 concepts
- Experience managing wireless and office network infrastructure
- Expertise designing, deploying, and managing data center networks
- Troubleshooting experience utilizing packet-capturing tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Scripting experience
- Amazon Web Services experience or other cloud providers
- Knowledge of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
- CCIE or CCNP
About our team:
Enova’s Network Engineering team is responsible for the health of the entire network environment. We specialize in managing data center networks, call centers, corporate, and satellite offices. Our goal is to provide reliable network transport for business-critical applications.
Innovation and automation are key elements of a modern network infrastructure. From the Cisco Nexus gear that powers our data centers and offices, to the Palo Alto’s that secure our applications, we utilize a multitude of technologies to ensure reliable and high-performance networks. We also rely on monitoring tools such as Splunk, Cisco Prime, SevOne, and NetFlow data.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.