At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Lead Performance Engineer, you will evaluate system reliability and performance across Relativity’s core products and generate performance data used to drive key business decisions. You will work directly with engineering and service delivery teams as a subject matter expert for analyzing advanced performance matters across our Cloud-based offering.
- Translate business goals, requirements, and complex system diagrams to effectively design and drive performance engineering solutions.
- Drive improvements in system availability, reliability and consistency of software performance across our RelativityOne product offering
- Advise and assist delivery teams in design and construction of performant, scalable software solutions
- Recommend and drive key performance optimizations by collaborating across multiple Product Development and Service Delivery departments.
- Serve as key contributor to maintaining performance industry standards and Cloud best practices across the organization
- Perform cloud, front and backend performance root cause analysis, provide key recommendations
- Foster proactive performance engineering by crafting performance lab experiments based on production user behavioral analysis
- BA/BS/Equivalent Degree in Database/Systems Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Math or related experience
- 4-7 years performance analysis and testing commercial grade systems
- Strong experience with commercial cloud based architectures and large scale database performance.
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.