Lead QA Automation Engineer (multiple positions) at Morningstar
Design and build test automation framework. Help team to bring simplicity of test to a highly complex architecture. Mentor and coach team members. Research and understand technology trends and make recommendations where appropriate. Interact with variety of technical and business teams in order to develop a working test strategy. Collaborate with project managers, developers, product managers, release engineers and other QA engineers to ensure the highest level of quality. Independently test new software applications and modifications to ensure that software operates as intended. Design, manage and contribute test suites to the CI environment. Work with the development team to build CI/CD pipeline. Create automated and manual test plans and scripts to execute for assigned projects using latest tools such as Docker. Integrate TestRail or any other management tool with automation framework to ensure test status are updated automatically. Continually improve upon and maintain the automation framework nightwatch, restassured API, NUnit.
· This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related Engineering field.
· 7 years of experience in the job offered or related field involving coding.
· 6 years of experience with building up QA Automation framework.
· 6 years of experience with writing code using programming languages like Java, C#.
· 6 years of experience with tools, including Selenium/Webdriver, Test NG, and Junit.
· 5 years of experience with object-oriented programming.
· 2 years of experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
· 2 years of experience with understanding alerts in Splunk or similar programs.