We are looking for a developer proficient in React to lead front-end development teams in application development. You will be working with a team of talented developers, leads, and architects that will provide support as you expand your skill set and tackle important problems and resolve complex issues for our clients. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle while solving challenging technical problems for our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop mission critical user experiences
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on front-end technology
- Work collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment
- Lead from the front, guiding teams of developers (and non-developers) to the completion of successful projects
- Mentor junior developers to ensure that our talent pools grows with us as a company
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- 7+ years of professional programming experience
- 3+ years of professional hands-on React.js development experience.
- Team lead experience.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows, such as Redux or Relay.
- Knowledge of modern web technologies, such as CSS, Typescript/ES6, Less/Sass, HTML5
- Experience writing unit tests with Jest/Enzyme or equivalent tools
- Familiarity with Git Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum preferred) as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to learn React Native
- Experience with native mobile (Kotlin, Swift) is a plus!
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Read Full Job Description