Lead Salesforce Administrator at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for the management of the Salesforce.com customer relationship management tool including the environment design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and quality assurance activities.
Responsible for supporting day to day needs of a Sales and Service cloud instance. We have over 500 users across multiple departments using standard and customized solutions. Key activities will be managing production support and small enhancement requests in an agile development cycle including weekly installs. This role will work directly with the business users and complete the development required for the request.
- Designs and develops system functionality to support business requirements. Manages project requirements meetings. Develops and tests system codes and implements functionality.
- Reviews and updates Salesforce.com content in a timely manner using various data mining and analytical tools
- Determines the source of Salesforce.com issues using investigative acumen. Takes appropriate corrective action to resolve or escalate issues.
- Evaluates Salesforce.com to ensure that the application meets risk and compliance specifications including information security, access management, and disaster recovery requirements
- Manage queue of requests from business users and monthly reporting of completed requests. Work directly with identified business SMEs to confirm requirements and solution.
- Complete configuration changes required to satisfy the requests. Development completed in a Developer sandbox and deployed to staging sandbox for testing. Must be proficient in standard configuration across standard and custom objects such as: Profile, Permission Sets, Roles, Sharing Settings, fields, process builder, page layouts, field sets, lightning flows, etc.
- Complete testing on development completed on the sprint team
- Support user report and dashboard needs for process and management reporting
- Update procedure documents and user documentation as needed
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Business
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Relationship Management System or Database Management
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com, Customer Relationship Management System or Database Management
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Salesforce Developer Certified Professional
- Salesforce Administrator Certified Professional
- Sales or Service Cloud consultant certification
- Extensive experience managing configuration for high complex Salesforce instances
- Business consulting experience #LI-BG1 #Remote #BI-Remote
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.