Lead Security Operations Engineer at iManage
Lead Security Infrastructure Engineer
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
The Lead Security Infrastructure Engineer is an advanced level I.T. Security Engineer. The SIE is a broad and deep resource responsible for providing technical expertise on SIEM, vulnerability scanning systems, security access controls, firewall auditing, authentication systems, etc. This critical role is accountable along with the other team members for delivery of services that meet clients’ technical requirements in a timely fashion. The SIE also requires personal and administrative skills such as self-motivation, initiative, time management, prioritization, multi-tasking, project assessment, scoping, estimation, time allocation/tracking, documentation, communication, and testing and solution deployment.
- Manage and maintain SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) system, NVS (Network Vulnerability Scanning) system, SOC (Security Operations Center), Log Aggregation Systems and IPS/IDS Systems
- Manage Information Security Processes and Implementations
- Provide and maintain security related diagrams and process documentation.
- Provide automated reporting of security systems.
- Available and willing to provide on call support as needed 24x7x365
- 5-7 years of experience with log aggregation and incident management systems.
- 5-7 years of experience with access control policy, RBAC in a mixed authentication environment.
- 5-7 years of experience with vulnerability scanning and remediation.
- 5-7 years of experience with patch management process and systems.
- 5-7 years of experience with Security Operations Centers
- 5-7 years of experience with IPS/IDS Systems and other intrusion detection technologies
- 3-5 years of experience in system engineering and around enterprise data centers
- 3-5 years of hands-on infrastructure operations experience in a 24x7, distributed web services environment
- 3-5 years working independently, managing multiple tasks and directional changes under short yet firm deadlines with a strong ability to work creatively and analytically
- 3-5 years programming and/or scripting experience with one or more of the following tools: Powershell, Windows batch scripting, Linux/Unix shell scripting (bash, sh), Python or Perl
- Microsoft Systems Management
- Unix/Linux Systems Management
- Multi-vendor compute experience
- VMware virtualization technologies
- Multi-vendor enterprise storage experience (block protocols)
- Data protection, backup, recovery and replication experience.
- Remote data center management (Out of band management)
- Project management
- Business continuity and disaster recovery experience.