We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
The Lead Software Engineer develops software and leads a team to apply software engineering best practices to deliver high quality, maintainable, reusable, reliable, performant, and scalable software.
You will serve as a technical liaison between your team and other internal and external development teams to identify and resolve dependencies, to identify, improve, and apply software engineering best practices and processes, and to identify and mitigate risks to the on-time delivery of software.
The Review Team
Engineer a highly performant and massively scalable cloud based Document Review Platform and help us advance our vision of simplifying and accelerating how the world conducts e-discovery.
We primarily use Azure cloud tech stack, TypeScript, Auerlia, Angular, C#.NET, SQL Server to build our platform which enables us to serve millions of documents under one tenth of a second, under heavy loads from various parts of the globe.
Our suite of applications allows users to quickly Review and Redact data from variety of sources including Transcript files, instant messaging. Our work also empowers legal teams to construct winning cases by organizing and analyzing facts, issues, organizations, people, interview questions and documents.
We are passionate about Front End Engineering, Scalability, Performance, Application Performance Management, Metrics Instrumentation, Continuous Delivery and we are looking for people who share our passion and help us bring more justice to this world.
- Lead a software agile team, managing their scrum boards and projects while mentoring new team members.
- Lead the design of software using abstraction, low coupling, high cohesion, modularization, encapsulation, information hiding, interfaces, and separation of concerns
- Specify, analyze, and estimate non-functional software requirements
- Provide input into system software architecture development by working with Staff, Advisory and Principal Engineers
- Lead the implementation of software using the practical application of algorithms, defensive programming, exception handling, fault tolerance, design patterns, and best practices of Object-Oriented Design and Programming such as SOLID
- Enable best practices of Test Driven Design and the use of autonomous frameworks and Continuous Integration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or relevant industry experience
- Experience leading an agile software team, including mentoring and project leadership
- At least seven years of experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or related technologies
- Experience working in highly automated test environments
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable solutions in a cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google).
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.