Lead Virtual Systems Engineer at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Works on more complex, less clearly-defined projects under limited supervision. Applies a full understanding of established systems software development principles and best practices to analyze complex issues. Updates or modifies working methods in own role/work area without the benefit of defined procedures. The job is a specialized area of software engineering/programming focused on software that operates/controls computer hardware and provides a platform for running end user applications, which may include operating systems, device drivers, utilities, and software; development tools such as assemblers and compilers. Develops and/or modifies systems software for internal use, conducts requirements gathering and analysis, writes code using lower-level assembly languages and/or higher-level languages, and translates/compiles into machine language for use on specific hardware. Supports software testing, deployment, and maintenance activities by correcting programming errors and coding software enhancements.
On an Agile infrastructure team, you are responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle for client workstation and application virtualization solutions. Core competencies include, but are not limited to: Citrix Technologies including XenDesktop and XenApp, VDI, Software Deployment, PowerShell scripting/automation. Works independently as well as part of a tight-knit team, provides forward thinking solutions that drive both infrastructure and business solutions in a highly available and highly regulated environment. Interfaces with Solution Architects and other corresponding teams (network, security, appdev, hardware) on feature enrichment or problem solving of issues relating to the full system architecture stack.
- Designs and tests vended software and non-vended solutions.
- Consults with customer base to gather requirements for solution set.
- Works closely with staff for training and mentoring opportunities
- Supports and maintains software installations and hardware systems - lifecycle management, change management, request management and incident management.
- Will be part of a 24x7 oncall rotation
- Create and Maintain Documentation both internally and customer facing
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Information Security or Information Technology
- Minimum of 4+ years Vended Software Support, Operating Systems, Software Support, Networking, or related experience
- In lieu of degree, 6+ years Vended Software Support, Operating Systems, Software Support, Networking, or related experience
- 10+ Years’ Experience working/supporting a MS Windows environment (Client, Server, or both) using innovative and automated solutions.
- In depth knowledge of related infrastructure technologies and landscape (hardware, software, network, security, etc.)
- Demonstrated incident, problem and escalation management for own area of responsibility with a strong customer focus.
- Familiarity with compliance standards such as PCI-DSS is preferred
- Demonstrated strong presentation and communication skills and the capability to address and interact with individuals or groups at varying levels of the organization.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies a plus
- Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows Endpoints (Windows 10, 7)
- Apple Mac
- Windows Server 2016/2012 not required, but considered
- Virtualization Technologies: VMware, Citrix or equivalent
- Thin Client Management
- PowerShell Scripting
- SCCM or equivalent experience with configuration management solutions
- Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Manager
- Group Policy Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Audit/Compliance: Archer #LI-BG1
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.