Bounteous is looking for a Magento 2 Developer to join our development team! This position will be responsible for leading projects through the entire life cycle. The individual will tackle problems and resolve complex issues for some of the largest eCommerce companies on the Internet. Working in a distributed environment, one must be able to be proactive and reach out to co-workers and clients on a regular basis.
If you thrive in an environment where you are surrounded by motivated, energetic developers consider this opportunity the next step for you!
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years PHP, object-oriented programming, MVC applications, and web development experience
- 3+ years professional e-commerce, Magento development experience
- Desired working experience on high performance sites
- Experienced in Magento 2 code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions
- Deep SQL database experience
- A preoccupation with staying on top of eCommerce trends and technologies
- Actively participated in scalable website and web application development
- Proficient with Magento 2 APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Have thorough knowledge of server and system administration Best Practices
- Familiarity with the Agile development processes, including the use of coding standards and systems for version control, build, regression testing.
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to Have's:
- Magento 2 Developer/Developer Plus Certification
- eCommerce experience (Hybris, Elastic path, Digital River)
- CMS experience (AEM, Drupal)
- Advanced PHP and Java
Read Full Job Description