At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients. We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking a Cybersecurity Manager with relevant experience in securing Operational Technology (OT), Process Control Networks (PCN), or Industrial Control Systems (ICS). We’re looking for a thought leader and hands-on technologist to join our world-class Cybersecurity Practice and advise our clients within the Energy & Utilities (E&U) and Consumer & Industrial Products (C&IP) verticals on how to enhance the resiliency of their critical technology infrastructures. As a consultant within the Cybersecurity Practice, the manager will also partner with practice leadership across Technology, E&U, and C&IP teams to assist in setting the direction of security offerings tied to those industry verticals and their growth initiatives.
- Serve as part of an integrated team of Cybersecurity, C&IP, and E&U consultants with the goal of expanding the firm’s OT, PCN, ICS cybersecurity capabilities
- Speak to the security landscape, architectural models, and solutions credibility, and present technical OT, PCN and ICS security solutions to senior executives across West Monroe’s E&U/C&IP client base
- Consult with clients and act as SME in the secure design of OT, PCN, or ICS environments, including:
- Manage information security programs across E&U and C&IP verticals
- Promote thought leadership in OT, PCN, and ICS emerging technologies
- Lead cybersecurity risk/compliance assessments and develop security documentation
- Select, design, and implement cybersecurity monitoring solutions
- Provide independent review of risk, compliance, and security frameworks supporting the OT environment
- Translate business/technical requirements into project proposals including detailed work plans and cost estimates
- Assist sales efforts by supporting initial scoping conversations and performing needs analyses to help drive business development efforts
- Manage security strategy, budget, and success of risk and regulatory programs at our clients
- Coach and develop members of the Cybersecurity Practice and E&U cyber specialists
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Consulting firm/industry experience preferred
- 7-15+ years of professional experience ideally with a focus on helping organizations define, develop, deploy, and manage cybersecurity solutions across OT, PCN, ICS environments
- Experience supporting any of the following: PLC, RTU, DCS, SIS, MES, Historians, HMI, SCADA systems
- Fundamental understanding of Windows/UNIX platforms and IT/OT network communication protocols, I.e. TCP/IP, UDP, DNP3, Modbus, IEC 61850, OPC, OPC UA, HART, Foundation Fieldbus, PROFINET
- Well-versed in industrial control regulations – NIST SP 800-82, IEC 62443, NERC CIP
- Confident in leading end-to-end solutions – strategy, design, development, testing, training, implementation
- Proficient in deploying/supporting a variety of cybersecurity practices and technologies, I.e. risk assessments, compliance assessments, vulnerability assessments, antivirus software, firewalls, IDS/IPS, deep packet inspection, SIEM, centralized alert logging/monitoring in ICS environments
- Confident in working with senior stakeholders to understand business objectives and identify risk factors
- Adept organizational and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, facilitation)
- Ability to convey complex security concepts to executive-level leaders
- Comfortable speaking to both technical and non-technical audiences from the plant floor up to the boardroom
- Willingness to travel for out of town client engagements
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.