MANAGER, QUALITY ASSURANCE
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro is looking for a Manager to drive Quality Assurance practices for our flagship product, Basis Platform. We are looking for someone to grow and mentor a team of Manual Testers and Test Engineers, who will work amongst cross-functional teams to rapidly build out large-scale features in our Platform. The ideal candidate will be able to lead by example with exceptional test automation skills and a strong vision on how to structure the manual testing process.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Centro, we’ve always been about making people’s lives better—from our employees to our clients. Today, we’re building a unified platform to execute every digital media advertising transaction, thus providing a new level of automation and intelligence in ad tech. This is an enormous task that will disrupt an industry and improve the lives of those who work within it.
To do this, we’re aggressively growing our team of engineers, product developers and designers. We are imaginative, passionate, determined and relentless in our efforts. Of course, we are fascinated by the complexity of engineering problems at this scale—it’s what brings bright minds together. But what keeps us coming back (and why we love coming to work every day) is the chance to improve how work gets done: freeing up people’s time so that they can dream bigger and make life better.
Come build something amazing with us.
- Test Frameworks: Selenium, Capybara, FactoryBot, RSpec, JUnit
- Environment: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Data: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Frameworks: Rails, Node.js, React
- Own the QA process and execution for our flagship product, Basis Platform.
- Manage and grow a team of Chicago based QA Testers and Engineers.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Design, and ProdOps on a regular basis to evolve cross-group processes.
- Enhance our E2E testing suite based on Ruby, Capybara, and Selenium.
- Improve on our manual test case creation and management practices.
- Collaborate with and train members of the Toronto QA team on Basis in order to leverage our North American talent pool.
- 6+ years of experience building full-stack SaaS products. Ad-tech or Fin-tech experience preferred.
- Experience managing QA functions for customer facing, digital platforms (Mobile and/or desktop).
- 4+ years of experience building automation testing frameworks.
- 2+ years of experience building strategy for and managing manual testing workflows.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of over 3 individuals.
- Experience working in cloud environment (AWS, Azure).
- Experience testing a distributed environment with multiple services and datastores.
- Good understanding of Agile delivery methodology.