We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
We are seeking a Manager of Software Engineering in Test who wants to be part of a dynamic team focused on growing and maturing cloud product development. This candidate will build a strong test engineering team tasked to drive test maturity, test architecture and quality across the organization and will work with engineering and engineering operations teams to drive continuous improvement across our test frameworks, governance and processes.
- Building a strong test function working closely with engineering operations and software development teams to drive common automation framework and tools
- Working closely with engineering teams to ensure continuing improvements to the maintenance and effectiveness of test suites.
- Mentor/Coach/Train software engineers and test engineers in test and quality processes and best practices
- Drive test maturity throughout the organization
- Work with your team of test engineers to identify new test and automation opportunities
- Directly lead a remote test team to execute and improve test processes within our release approval process
- Establish appropriate metrics and quality data to actively manage and provide transparency to product quality and test process effectiveness
- 8+ years of providing test and quality support for commercial-grade systems
- Experience with automated test frameworks and architecture in a CI/CD and Devops environment
- Extensive experience in writing automated tests
- Excellent knowledge of testing medium to large software systems
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Experience in working with cloud based applications will be a plus
- Experience with large scale database systems a plus
- Experience in a mature Devops environment a plus
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Read Full Job Description