Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Conversant software engineers are developing the next-generation of ad tech that is changing the way marketers connect and interact with their consumers. Our systems need to handle information at global scale, from processing petabytes of data daily to making bid decisions in under 20 ms over a million times per second at peak.
As a Manager of Engineering, you will lead one or more teams in developing Conversant’s new microservices-based architecture and UI framework. We are investing significantly in our engineering teams to continue driving innovation and efficiency. Come join us, help define the future and lead our growth. We have an ecosystem that includes Angular backed by both Java and Node.js services.
- Work with the Product Managers to translate business requirements into technical design
- Research approaches and coordinate designs with team participants
- Promote best practices for automated tests and continuous integration
- Participate in discovery efforts in determining size and approach of new projects
- Manage and mentor a team of engineers
- Set and review goals and performance of team
- Inspire growth and guide team members careers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of hands on leadership building web application in dynamic web-based environments
- High proficiency in Agile development, continuous deployment methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.