This position reports to: Sr. Director IT, Sales Capabilities
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We aspire to create industry’s best intelligent digital customer success IT Ecosystem . We work on a number of initiatives. Join our Applications team and learn what makes businesses more successful. Become more than an engineer with us - learn how to exercise judgment on what to build & why businesses will love it. Our focus is on delivering Lead to Cash capabilities for the ServiceNow.
- IT Engineering Mgr. to lead development team focused on delivering capabilities for the Solution Consulting organization
- Become the strategic IT business partner for Solution Consulting and engage on all IT matters related for Solution Consulting
What you get to do in this role
- Lead and coach a team of talented FTE and CWK developers, focused on building & support capabilities to delight the Solution Consulting Organization.
- Visualize the strategy to achieve the long term roadmap and work in partnership with our Business stakeholders to deliver on required
- Be the IT champion for Solution Consulting, ensuring Solution Consulting needs are fully understood and evangelized.
- Ensure a process for customer feedback and how to apply and administer the feedback in order to improve the team’s process for successful projects and customer relationships.
- Address any customer concerns with reference to the customer work and/or customer relationships.
- Communicates and organizes with team members to increase company outreach.
- Ensures the establishment of software development standards and processes for the team to increase and improve productivity and customer value.
- Ensures the team is always working on the highest priority and the team is aware of priority.
- Ensure the team collaborates successfully and closely with customers to understand their business needs and/or requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as organize regular team meetings.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 7+ years background in Software Development.
- Comfortable in a high-paced fast environment.
- Effective and concise oral and written communications skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task across several projects, demands and customer needs.
- Able to talk coherently about any process methodologies (scrum, Kanban, UI/UX, lean principles, etc.) so that the team members are all working together and understand the value of the work.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administration
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
Nice to Haves:
- Scrum Master and Product Owner Certification
- Safe Certification
- ServiceNow Application Development
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.