Manager - Software Engineering
Our Digital team at OneMain has the nimble, collaborative, and progressive approach of a startup while being financially backed by one of the nation’s largest lenders. We offer an opportunity to work in a collaborative and inclusive environment with people who value their work and who welcome fresh ideas. If a team member has an idea about improving our tech stack, our methodologies, or anything else, we want to hear it!
Due to growth, we are looking for a Software Engineering Manager to join our Technology team. In this position you will plan, control and organize application development resources and activities.
- Guide, direct, and manage application development team members.
- Oversee and manage projects.
- Develop and manage internal relationships.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Manage and monitor project and department budgets.
- Maintain appropriate position documentation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience;
- 8 years of Information Technology experience
- Ability to have regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Meet assigned performance plan objectives (i.e. goals)
- Competency in managing complex systems and projects
- Ability to communicate at the appropriate level for the audience
- Analytical skills
- Technical competency
Preferred experience includes:
Bachelor's degree in a related field experience.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.