Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers clarity and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversations at record rates throughout every step of the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communications for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute, route, personalize, and handle their voice interactions at each stage of the marketing and sales processes.
The team you’d join:
As a Mobile App Developer at DialogTech, your responsibilities will include building a lightweight mobile app for our Dialog Analytics platform, facilitate communication and collaboration with business users and internal technology teams, and utilize agile development methodologies to deliver a steady stream of improvements that increase customer happiness and user adoption. This is a short-term contract (2+ months) with an opportunity of part-time work after implementation.
The Front End Engineering team at DialogTech takes the API's that drive our products and works to turn those into compassionate user interfaces that empower our users to do more with our services. We work with a variety of front end stacks and handle crafting, building, and maintaining everything our clients interact with on the glass.
- You will be working closely with our Front End Engineering team to architect, design, develop, and deploy a lightweight mobile app for our Dialog Analytics product.
- Responsible for development of iOS and Android Platforms (using either either a Hybrid approach with react.js or a Native approach with React Native)
- Responsible for working with the Front End team and Designers to bring the desired application UI/UX to life
- Responsible for integrating Push Notifications
- Generate user documentation for the applications developed
- Work with team members to hand off knowledge of the developed applications and facilitate others to maintain and modify the application
- Responsible for triaging and fixing bugs that arise during initial development and deployment of mobile app
- A minimum of 3 years as a software developer, and 2 years developing mobile Android and iOS applications
- Excellent understanding of mobile native iOS and Android application development tools, processes and technologies
- Proficiency with using RESTful APIs, OAuth2, and integrating SDKs in iOS and Android applications
- Experience building Hybrid Apps with tools such as Apache Cordova
- Experience with AWS SNS or Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Experience with cross platform development libraries like React Native
- Experience with React.js and Redux
- Contributed significantly to at least two mobile applications and be able to describe those contributions
- You work well with others. You love collaborating with various teams to come up with the best solution.
- You write code with the end user in mind. A true appreciation of the getting the right details that lead to an excellent user experience.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
At Dialog Tech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.