Mobile Application Developers
Employer: Solstice Consulting, LLC, 111 N. Canal Street, Suite 700, Chicago, Illinois 60606
Work site: 111 N. Canal Street, Suite 700, Chicago, Illinois 60606
Job Title: Mobile Application Developers
Job Duties: Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance. Build new mobile applications using a variety of computer languages. Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements. Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to design systems and to obtain information on project restraints and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces. Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation. Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- One (1) year of work experience developing mobile applications in Swift and Objective C utilizing offline storage.
- One (1) year of experience using Agile methodology for software development.
- One (1) year of experience with local data storage (CoreData) and Auto Layout.
- One (1) year of experience with Xcode integrated development environment for macOS, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS.
- One (1) year of experience with ADO.NET and SQL Management Studio for Microsoft SQL server management.
- One (1) year of experience with integrating with RESTful APIs.
Travel: Travel is required 80% of time to unanticipated client sites in New York, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa.
Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition
Chicago, Illinois 60606