Mobile Test Engineer at PhysIQ
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. With the unprecedented challenges presented by the COVID-19 crisis, there has never been a time of more apparent need for that intersection. Our team is working rapidly to apply our innovative solutions to the changing circumstances of the “new normal” our world now faces. We are extremely proud to be on the cutting edge of problem solving as our current healthcare systems are being stretched to their utmost limits.
Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is looking for someone to join our growing team as a full-time employee in Test Engineering with our Mobile team. You will be responsible for all stages of testing for an Android app that bridges our big data platform with multiple types of personal health biosensors.
- Finding and documenting defects in the product, as well as researching and filing defects based on error reports from customers
- Helping to define and test the app across a support matrix including Android versions, 3rd party sensors/SDK versions, and mobile devices
- Verifying that new features have been designed as documented and testing them manually and writing automated functional tests, as appropriate
- Running and analyzing long running hardware tests for different Bluetooth connectivity scenarios
- Performing regression testing and documenting results in the releases
- Representing testing team in agile process meetings
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated expertise in a high-level language and general programming aptitude
- Experience working in an agile development, continuous integration environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Nice to have
- Experience with mobile app testing or development (Android preferred but iOS is acceptable)
- Experience testing mobile apps or IoT devices using Bluetooth Low Energy (or other wireless protocols)
- Prior experience with mobile testing frameworks (Appium, Espresso)
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix based systems and shell scripting
- Experience with REST API, REST concepts
- Prior experience with mobile device management platforms (SOTI, Knox, AirWatch)
- Prior experience testing of a regulated medical device or other environment with a quality management system